BEAUTY | TOP 2 DRUGSTORE BEAUTY BRANDS

4:10 am

Hello guys and welcome to the first post of 2016! How you doing? I hope everything goes as good as possible for you. For me, I coudn't be happier. In today's post I'm sharing with you some Maybelline and Makeup Revolution products that I've been loving recently and that will be listed down below in case you feel like getting some of them.

The thing is that Maybelline is actually my favorite drugstore make-up brand along with Makeup Revolution. Their line is really wide, they have a very good quality and are genuinely affordable so I highly recommend both of the brands. I have tried a lot of products, from foundations and concealers to lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes and it some of them have been better or worse than others but the general rating of their lines is genuinely high for me.

Here you have the products of both brands that I use almost everyday. Sorry if they look kind of messy but as I said, I use them a lot!




Products

  • Maybelline Dream Satiné Fluid foundation (10 Ivory)
  • Maybelline Fit Me liquid concealer (Light)
  • Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express mascara
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr (55 Immortal Charcoal)
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks (185 Plushest Pink/547 Pleasure Me Red)
  • Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette (Run Boy Run)
  • Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit (Ultra Fair C01)
Well that's all for today's post guys! The quality of the photos is not very good, I'm sorry for that but I ran out of battery in my camera so I had to take them with my Iphone. 

Let me know your thoughts on these brands and products if you ever tried them or also on other drugstore make-up brands. You know I always appreciate a good feedback! Thank you so much for taking time to read this post.

Lots of love,
-Andrea

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios