BEAUTY | FACE OF THE DAY

5:16 am


Hello everyone! It's been a long time since my last post and I've missed you loads. Did you miss me too? I hope so! Okay so I've been kind of busy lately but today I have all day free without anything to do, so here I am. I'm coming with a post I've never did before and it is a "face of the day" which includes (as you can see) some selfies with make-up on and all the products that I used for create that make-up look. 

The products are:

FACE
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 hours Foundation (200 Silky beige)
Kiko Natural Concealer (001)
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder (005 Silky Beige)
NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder (723A Pink Cheek Glow)
Bronzer (I don't remember where I bought it)


EYES
Kiko Elegant Ebony Eyeshadow Palette
Essence Extra Longlasting Eyeliner Pen
NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara 


LIPS & EYEBROWS
Essence Lipliner (07 Cute Pink)
Essence Lipstick (01 Coral Calling)
Essence Brow pencil (Dark Blonde)


I hope you like it guys, let me know in the comments below what is your favorite make-up to wear and also tweet me some pics if you decide to recreate this make-up look :) ily xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios