CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE #1 | BEAUTY PRODUCTS

5:17 am

Hello everyone! I'm coming with a little beauty products gift guide today just to help those of you who ran out of ideas. You can give these products as a gift to your friend, mom, girlfriend or whoever enjoys beauty products. I'm sure they'll totally love it.

I've chosen different brands which are not too expensive but there are loads of them so if you search a little I'm sure you won't have any problem to find something beautiful and useful.
Kiko Make-up Milano Queen Of Hearts Eyeshadow Palette.

BaByliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves.


First Aid Beauty FAB First To Go Kit.


Benefit Sugarglam Fairies Limited Edition Gift Set.


Tanya Burr Nail Polish Trio Set 2 (New York Night, Fireworks and Mischief Managed).

Elisabeth Arden Holiday Lipgloss Set.


















***
I hope this post gives you inspiration and make easier your search-for-christmas-presents adventure. Of course there are loads of beauty products that I didn't post on here, like Fragrances for example, so make sure you think about all the posibilities and about the things that your closest friends and family likes or dislikes. Keeping that in mind you won't have problems at all.

Oh I almost forgot it! I'm going on a trip with my boyfriend this weekend for our 4th anniversary and I won't be able to post until Monday because I'm not carrying my laptop with me. Anyways, I have a huge bunch of blog post ideas so don't worry, I'll catch up with everything when I'm back. Take care people x

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios