DECEMBER FAVORITES

7:27 am


Good afternoon lovelies! I already have my December favorites. Maybe it's too soon because I don't use to have them until the last days of the month, but I'm quite sure that I already have the winners of this month.

Okay so starting with the first item I got this month, it's the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. It says it's for the skin in general but I only use it in my hands because it's a little bit oily and I have oily skin so I don't think it's going to be good for my skin. But the thing is that it works really really good in my hands. It feels a bit oily when you apply it but when my skin absorb it my hands look so hydrated and soft...you can't even imagine.

The next thing I got is that lovely doggy case which I love. I've got an Iphone 5 recently so I had to pick one case for it and I wanted the Marc Jacobs one but it was kinda expensive so I managed to find this one which is cheaper and the quality is very good.

As I'm a lover of fragrances I don't like to use always the same one so this month I decided to give this one a try. It's the Zara Bright Rose Eau de Toilette and it smells so freaking good! It has Cinnamon, Cumin and Grapefruit on the top, Lily of the Valley and Jasmine on the heart and Cedar, Vetiver, Patchouli and Musky on the base. Just perfect.

Moving on with the three last items, I got them all in my anniversary trip and they are a really good purchases actually. The first of them I got was the Starbucks thermo which is amazing because it's christmassy and it keeps the warm of the drink inside for more than 2 hours. And also they give you a discount everytime you fill it! (available in all starbucks stores)
About the nail polishes, I bought them on H&M and they are so so cute and look so good on my nails...I specially recommend the glittery one. It looks kind of classy.
And finally, last but not least my Topshop sweat which I already show you in THIS POST, so go and take a look if you wanna know more about it!

Well that's all for today guys, it would be amazing if you could comment below your december favorites :) it would be a nice feedback actually.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios