LIFE | NEW YEAR EVE

4:30 am


Hello munchkins and happy New Year Eve!! Today is the last day of the year and I can't even believe it, the time runs so fast sometimes. Well this post is going to be kind of short because I have to help my mom with the dinner, cleaning my guinea pig cage, packing for tonight, get ready and all that stuff...so as you can see I don't have many time.

If you are wondering, my plan for tonight is having dinner with my parents and brother as every New Year Eve and then we'll eat the grapes and welcome the New Year. After that, my boyfriend will come to pick me up and we'll meet some friends to spend the nigh together and prepare a huge party with some snacks and a good wine.
Tomorrow morning, if we are still alive, we'll prepare some pasta with carbonara sauce which is my all time fave and I think we'll watch a horror film. Later we'll have mexican food for dinner and I'll go back home, jump into my bed and sleep forever :)

I'm really excited about it, I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun and I wish you guys the same. Enjoy a lot, laugh even more, go crazy, say goodbye to this year and welcome the 2k15 with a smile in your face even if it's hard for some of you. Be positive and surround yourself with people who gives you good vibes and makes you happy. And most important: learn to appreciate the little things, cause at the end these things are the most important ones. I love you all and thank you so so much for reading this, it means a lot! xoxo <3


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2K15!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios