LIFE | CHRISTMAS TIME

3:24 am


Hello guys! First of all I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope you are having a great time. 
In this post I'll be talking about christmas time and how I spent these past two days. Well, every year my parents, my brother and I used to go to my grands house in Christmas Eve. We have dinner there and in Christmas Day we go again to have lunch and spend the afternoon and part of the night there. I always have a lot of fun because we are usually up to 18 people (uncles, aunts, cousins, and also my boyfriend...) so it's like a huge family party. So, when we are all reunited we use to eat seafood soup, prawns, lamb, fish, nougat, marzipan and all that christmas sweets and chocolates.

About the gift exchange, we use to give each other some gifts on Christmas Day and in January, 6th. That's the tradition here in Spain and I pretty much like it because you got presents twice and it's very exciting because you see all the kids going crazy of happiness these two days and well, it's nice, I love it. I think Christmas is my favorite time of the year since I was a child. Like seriously, I love all the christmas related things. I know that there's a lot of people who doesn't like christmas and I'm sure they have its own reasons so I respect it. But in my family we all have a christmas spirit and we enjoy a lot.

Well as I said before, I hope you guys are having a great great time and I hope you also got such very nice presents. It would be awesome if you could comment below how you celebrate christmas and the presents that you've got this year :) I'll post all of mine in January so you can see what I've got now and then.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios