FASHION | FAVORITE ONLINE SHOP: ASOS

4:47 am

 
      
Hello everyone! How are you today? I actually got up really motivated and with a huge amount of energy all over my body! Okay, but I can guess some of you will be feeling depressed about christmas being over and I thought: what thing can fix that sadness? ONLINE SHOPPING! so here we go.

This is my very first post of the series "Favorite online shops", so if you are interested in online shopping, you'll love this series. Today is the turn of Asos, which is a really quality online shop. It has clothes for men and for women but also has accesories, lingerie, shoes, beauty products...and of course a lot o sizes. So you can find like heaven with only a click. And now it's even better because the sales has come so girls, guys, go and check it out, it's worth it, I promise.

Well, I was swimming in the shop and found such a few little things that I loved and that I'm going to show you. These are my favorite picks (click in the photos to see more):

 Image 1 of ASOS Crop Top Mesh Insert Skater DressImage 1 of ASOS BLACK Glitter Dress with Gem CollarImage 1 of ASOS Coat In Cocoon Fit With Faux Fur CollarImage 1 of ASOS Longline Duster JacketImage 1 of ASOS Aran JumperImage 1 of ASOS Cable Jumper With Roll NeckImage 4 of ASOS Longline Cardigan with MohairImage 1 of ASOS Cardigan In Midi Shape With Contrast ReverseImage 1 of ASOS Short Sleeve Origami Top With Animal Print CollarImage 1 of ASOS Top with Clean High NeckImage 1 of Johnstons Cashmere Tartan ScarfImage 1 of ASOS ENTER THE DRAGON Chelsea Leather Ankle Boots

Oh the links are in € but you can change to your country and currency in the right side of the page.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios