STYLE | CHRISTMAS PARTY INSPIRATION

7:18 am


Hello everyone! There's only two days left for Christmas and I am so freaking excited I can't even put it into words, oh my god guys I love everything about christmas: the food, the family reunions, the presents, the christmas lights, decoration and ornaments, spending time with friends...and specially christmas parties! I mean, who doesn't like a good christmas party? So classy and glamourous, aw.

So according to this, I'm bringing you some outfit and make-up inspiration today. It's pretty simple actually. I like to go with two different kind of styles for christmas parties:
 The first one will be a sparkly dress with nude and natural make-up and the second one will be a LBD (little black dress) with smokey or golden eyes, red lips and glow. The first one is more classy I think and the second one gives you such a dramatic and strong look.

I hope you like them and don't forget about the accesories. shoes, jewelery, purses...everything is really important and must be balanced to create the perfect look.

If you decide to give a try to the sparkly dress...


If you prefer a more elegant and dramatic look...


Well that's all for today, I hope you guys liked this post and remember to have a lot of fun! x

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios